Saturday, March 24, 2018

Tape No287 - Real Girls In The Garage Land (Part LXIII)








A -Side
01 - Angelica Maria - Brebaje De Amor No 9 (1966 MX)
02 - Evy - L'abito Non Fa Il Beatnik (1966 IT)
03 - Claudia Mori - Quello Che Ti Dico (1964 IT)
04 - Pat Harris & The Blackjacks - Hippy Hippy Shake (1964 UK)
05 - Raylene & The Blue Angels - Shakin' All Over (1966 US)
06 - Ruby Rats - Heatwave (1966 DE)
07 - The Crescendos - Long Tall Sally (1965 SG)
08 - Patti & The Nite-Lites - Honky-Tonk Woman (1972 US)
09 - Caterina Caselli - Sono Bugiarda (1967 IT)


B -Side
01 - Lotus Liew - Then He Kissed Me (1967 SG)
02 - Asha Puthli &  The Surfers - Fever (196x IN)
03 - Fatimah Ismail & Quests - Nothing But A Heartache (1969 SG)
04 - The  Chicks - I Feel Fine (1965 NZ)
05 - Wanderlea - Gostaria De Saber (1967 BR)
06 - Aguaturbia - Carmesi Y Trebol (1969 CL)
07 - Wendy Colby - On Broadway (1965 US)
08 - Patricia - Mes Reves De Satin (1968 FR)
09 - Cutty Sark - The Night Of The Phantom (1968 US)






.


Pic of Caterina Caselli found here.

12 comments:

Rob Kopp said...

Look forward to the next. Real Girls In The Garageland is by far the best series you've compiled.

Rob Kopp said...

How soon is "coming soon"? I'm checking in every day since 5 weeks.

Chocoreve said...

I wonder if all things are fine ?
When can we expect this volume ?

M GR said...

so sorry for the long delay //
Post will be ready to go in a couple of days//

ps

..and i'm gonna stop writing that "coming soon" phrase at future posts//
sorry again//

Anonymous said...

pass:

garage tapes blogspot

Rob Kopp said...

You don't have to apologize, it was worthwhile waiting, because nearly every cover was new to me. I only new Caterina Caselli and Cutty Sark (the last one was already on vol. 48 in your excellent series). Highlight for me this time: Lotus Liew. Thanks again! Looking forward to vol. 64 (my age). I don't hope I have to wait till next year for vol. 65 :-)

Rob Kopp said...

Thought it was vol. 64, but's 63. Well, hopefully we get both 64 and 65 before I'm 65 :-)

Unknown said...

Thank you for putting this up. Because of you I found a long lost song my MOM SANG ON (Fatimah Ismail & Quest" !!

ricardo said...

Gracias por colgar tan excelentes temas halle varios temas que buscaba

ricardo said...

Muchas gracias por colgar tan excelente musica hay varios temas que he hallado
ylos buscaba hace mucho tiempo, gracias una vez mas.

montysmusic said...

Great blog I just love covers I found you through a olde covers set you did called Covering The Yardbirds.

Have you a problem with me sharing the Yardbirds covers elsewhere I will credit the work to you of course

michael G said...

@ montysmusic :
no problem at all