Sunday, November 12, 2017

Tape No284 - She's Not There (Part I)





A - Side
01 - Los Shain's - Ella No Esta Alli (1966 PE)
02 - The Flippers - She's Not There (1966 CO)
03 - Polo - Si Ella No Esta Ahi (1966 MX)
04 - The Jaybirds - She's Not There (1964 UK)
05 - I Kings - Ma Non E Giusto (1965 IT)
06 - Les Bel Canto - Les filles D’eve (1966 CA)
07 - Pesymisci - Mowilem Jej Ze Ja Kocham (1966 PL)
08 - Danny & The Islanders - She's Not There (1964 FI)
09 - Liversing - She's Not There (1966 HU)

B - Side
01 - Los Flamas - Ella No Esta Ahi (1971 SV)
02 - Noel Deschamps - Ma Non E' Giusto (196? FR)
03 - Michael & The Firebirds - Lass Sie Geh'n (1965 DE)
04 - Ola & The Janglers - She's Not There (1965 SE)
05 - The Carnabeats - She's Not There (1968 JP)
06 - The Cliffmores - He's Not There (1967 AU)
07 - The Mega's - She's Not There (1968 NL)
08 - Mini-Trio - E O Que Ela Quer (1970 BR)
09 - Vera Spinarova - She's Not There (1972 CZ)







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

pass:
garage tapes blogspot

Anonymous said...

.. against my initial doubts, it's a fab mix, and never repetitive or boring at all. Great picks. I specially like the fact that the groups hail from all the world. Q.: when will there be pt. 2 Dude?

Anonymous said...

Just discovered your blog (through Michael Vee's blog), but I guess it's just a little too late. I listened to the songs on your final few posts, and thank you very much for those... but after that, most of the files on the even older posts had long expired and disappeared. I was especially sad about the Louie Louie comps, as I have been looking for more versions of that particularly favorite song of mine (I only have around 50 that I have gathered thus far). I am guessing you are no longer interested in keeping the blog current, and that's cool. Our lives and goals change constantly. But I am happy with what I found here, so thank you very much.

Electronic and Other Kinds of Acceessories said...

Hey good information, can you tell me where can i buy Tapes online pls suggest me