Thursday, February 11, 2016

Tape No267 - She Gave Me Love







A-Side
01 - The Chancellors - I Don't Know Where I'm Going (1966 US) (Caddo)
02 - The Illusions - Impossibility (196? US) (Cha Cha)
03 - Mydknights - Eternity (196? US) (Mydknight Productions)
04 - The Marquis - In This State Of Mind (1966 US) (Teen Grove)
05 - The Prophets - Baby (196? US) (Shell)
06 - The Stompers - You're Gone (1966 US) (Stomp)
07 - The Garner Brothers - I Want You To Love Me (1967 US) (Thunderbird)
08 - Britt - How Could I Live (1972 US) (BAM)
09 - The Jaguars - Let It Be Me (196? US) (Duchess)

B-Side
01 - Chico Holiday - She Gave Me Love (1965 US) (Karate)
02 - Britt - Until I Find The Girl (1972 US) (BAM)
03 - The Stompers - I Still Love You (1966 US) (Stomp)
04 - Lenny Frank & The Rhythm Rockers - Black & Blue (1965 US) (Meteor)
05 - The Czars - Seven Seas (1966 US) (Splash)
06 - The Blue Nites - Am I The Man (196? US) (Cha Cha)
07 - Ricky & Raylene - Light Of Day (196? US) (Tee Pee)
08 - The Keystones - I See The Face Of A Lady (196? US) (Herbie)
09 - Johnny & The Uncalled Four - Day Dream (196? US) (WAM)






7 comments:

Anonymous said...

pass:

garage tapes blogspot

michael vee said...

16 / 18 unheard / uncomped, perfect score mate (I just wonder why Greek measures differ to the rest of the word, the booklets should be 12 x 12cm)

for a nice ps of Lenny Frank & Rhythm Rockers go to http://www95.zippyshare.com/v/ZHQhMuKk/file.html

peace!

M GR said...

thanks for the lines mate//

i'm sure that Greek CD measures are the same as around the world//
so i wonder what went wrong.
After all i just used one of your doc prototypes from a previous post//
I'll give you more info via mail//

William Shakespeare said...

Hello, good people!!!

How can I download some stuff here???

I just can't find a link at all!!!

Yhank you

Will - BRAZIL

Anonymous said...

@ William Shakespeare:

there is a link when you click at the word "text"
at the very end of every post... etc

William Shakespeare said...

A big thank you man!!!

You're the ONE!!!

Will - BRAZIL

Cope said...

WIN